Do you have a real passion for ensuring those responsible for responding to a CBRN/HazMat incident have the best possible means to ensure operational readiness? If you have these attributes and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please complete the form below to apply for our Business Development Manager vacancy.
Argon’s simulation systems combine our strong relationships with the worlds’ leading detector manufacturers with innovative technical solutions to provide unparalleled levels of realism to CBRN/HazMat exercises, and we wish to expand our team with an additional entirely Business Development focused role.
Targeted primarily at the Military, Emergency Services, Civil Nuclear/Energy and Educational markets, we have many global opportunities for our products and services representing an exciting time for those involved in delivering the company’s future.
We’re a results driven owner-operated business and we’re keen to reward behaviour that meets these requirements. There’s strong rewards and career progression for those who achieve goals and help grow the business. If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please complete the form below.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Develop new business via UK and international markets to meet our growth targets;
- Build, track and manage a strong Business Development pipeline;
- Actively engage with new and existing customers and partners to maximise Business Development opportunities;
- Embody and deliver our customer-focused Business Development process;
- Contribute to the strategic development of the business;
- A strong CBRN/HazMat background (minimum 5 years)
- Military or First Responder service in a CBRN training role
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- An aptitude to bring something special to our business
UK based, the role involves national and international travel supported by effective use of virtual meeting technology.