This high fidelity simulator for the Smiths Detection LCD3.2e is the ideal CBRN training solution helping you to preserve your real LCD3.2e detectors for operational readiness and reduce sieve pack consumption. Key simulation features are:
- Nerve, Blister, Blood, Choking Agents, TICs and False Positives.
- Contamination, decontamination and persistency.
- Effect of wind direction and temperature.
- Depletion of sieve packs and batteries.
- User changeover of sieve pack.
- Cumulative dose and dose alarms.
- Missing Sieve pack.
- Attemped use with storage sieve pack.
- Confidence testing and use of survey nozzle.
- Enables realistic CBRN / HazMat exercises and scenarios to be set up quickly.
- Compatible with PlumeSIM
LCD3.2e-SIM also monitors correct use of the instrument and provides visual reporting to both student and instructor. Simulator available in the same colour options as the real LCD3.2e CW detector.